
Skumt filmklipp... :)
Ta en titt på det här korta indiska filmklippet som ligger hos Youtube, bland det skummaste jag sett…:
// staffan

Lille knatten har ju onekligen rytmkänsla, *Indien verkar vara ett märkligt land*…:)

Man skulle gärna vilja veta bakgrunden till detta… :)
// staffan

Fann detta…
"It's a clip from a Tamil-language Bollywood film, possibly Maaveeran, starring Rajnikanth as the old guy lying on the couch. The music is from Swedish DJ's, MC Miker G & DJ Swen's Holiday Rap, which is so school I plan to bust to that for a fortnight. If you didn't catch the inspired sample used, It is from Madonna's 'Holiday'. While the following is unconfirmed, sources claim the little guy is a famous impersonator/comedian/dancer. In the scene he asks for a cigaratte. The old man says "No, you are too young". That is followed by "I only look small but I am 10 years older than you" (which is true). The old man asks "What will you do if I don't give you one". To which he answers, "I will cut you into pieces". The old man gives him the smoke."
…och hittade på köpet denna rätt skojiga Sagan om ringen.

Cartman, du är ju nästintill en oändlig källa till visdom…:)

Vaddå nästintill?

Skönt, nu behöver man inte fundera mer över det… :)
Tack Cartman!

Ok då, minus nästintill…:)
