Annons:
Etiketterfilmtipsfilmsnack
Läst 911 ggr
blodörn
2016-09-13 15:15

Favoritcitat från en film?

Har ni favoritcitat från en film?
Mitt är från My dinner with Andre. Det är rätt långt, men eftersom jag själv skriver noveller och sånt så relaterar jag väldigt mycket med det.

''And as I was sitting there in Mass, i was wondering, what in the world is going on, I mean, here i am, I'm a grown man, and there's this strange person living in the house, and I'm not working, I mean, you know, I was doing nothing but scribbling a little poetry in my diary, I can't get a job teaching anymore, and i don't know what I want to do. When all of a sudden, a huge creature appeared, looking at the congregation, It was about, I'd day, six foot eight, something like that, you know, and It was… It was half-bull, half-man, and its skin was blue. It had violets growing out of its eyelids and poppies growing out of its toenails, and It just stood there for the whole mass. I mean, I could not make that creature disappear, you know, I thought, oh, well, you know, I'm just seeing this cause I'm bored, you know… I could not make that creature go away. Okay, now, I didn't talk with people about It, because they'd think I was weird but I felt that this creature was somehow coming to comfort me. That somehow, he was appearing to say, 'Well, you may feel low and you might not be able to create a play right now, but look at what can come to you on Christmas Eve, hang on, old friend. I may seem weird to you, but on these weird voyages, weid creatures appear. It's part of the journey. You're okay. Hang in there.' ''

Do as you would be done by - And think for yourself

Annons:
Staffan
2016-09-13 15:28

Jag gillar mycket; bland annat den här passagen från Sagan om Ringen…

blodörn
2016-09-13 15:34

#1 Jag också. Gillar citatet från Sam i andra filmen (tror jag). Orkar inte leta upp det nu, men du vet nog vilket jag menar :)

Halvdansken
2016-09-15 21:30

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" 
Jaws/Hajen

Hatar cancer och älskar vårlökar.

Maria
2016-09-23 06:57

" Yippee-ki-yay motherfucker"😉

John McClane i Die Hardfilmerna

/Maria

Det är bara med hjärtat som man kan se ordentligt. Det viktigaste är osynligt för ögonen"
Ur Lille Prinsen.

blodörn
2016-09-23 10:12

Ett annat av mina är "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the war room!" från Dr. Strangelove

Upp till toppen
Annons: